Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday Map [15]: The Mazeverse of Nubraxas Unhinged [CC-BY-4.0]

Today's free map is The Mazeverse of Nubraxas Unhinged.

Inside timeless halls I wander
Within the deepest thoughts I dwell,
Under ancient earth I slumber
Until the Worms of Madness swell.

Into the darkest hearts I shine
The searing madness now begins,
Penumbral shades of sanity
Mazeverse of Nubraxas Unhinged.

---

This year, the maps appearing in my Friday Maps blog feature are being released for free under a royalty-free personal and commercial license. So you can take these maps, use them as is, modify them, change and abuse them as you will for your personal games, even stick them in your commercial products if you want. The only thing you have to do is credit me, +Steve C, with the original cartography (or maps, blah blah) in your product.

If you should require it, the map on this page is also released by +Steve C under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License [CC-BY-4.0].

Downloads:
The "Mazeverse" hi-res .png

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

2 comments:

  1. So six years later... I had stashed this map away. I ended up using it for an online AD&D game and wanted to blog about it... but I had no idea where it came from! Fortunately, someone on the Cartographer's Guild forum found this post via tineye.

    I made a couple of changes, but mostly was "as-is" - blog post about how I made this into a Dungeon!-esque map is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Michael! Holy moly blast from the past. I haven't updated this blog in ages. I'm glad you found the source and got some good use out of one of my maps. Groovy. Would love to read your blog post when available!

    ReplyDelete