Sunday, February 5, 2017

Golden Eye of the Kobold King Updated [v1.1]

I have updated Golden Eye of the Kobold King, my first Swords & Wizardry WhiteBox release from last summer. I made some very minor text and stat updates and corrections, I added a "referee's notes" page at the back, and I added some very cheesy black & white images in a few places.

Check out the links over there on the right for all the kobold slaughtering goodness!

If you are interested in a softcover print-on-demand version, it's available at Lulu here for under $4 ($5.99 in Canada).

On RPGNow/DriveThruRPG you can get the softcover POD here or here for $4 USD (which includes a free PDF). If you just want the PDF, it's free.

You can also download the PDF from Tabletop Library for free here.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment